ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 151
- Lifts: 1 which only serves the floor below reception where the lounge bar is situated and this is only open in winter.
- Floors: The main reception building has 2 floors, all bungalows are at ground floor level
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Unlimited entry to Siam Park
- Close to the beach
- Refurbished for June 2019
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 200m from the beach
- 200m from the resort centre
- 100m from the supermarket
- 50m from the nearest café, bars, restaurant and shops
- 100m from the nearest disco and nightclub
- View Location
Park Entry Offer
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Access to Siam Park included
Just a short bus ride away, Siam Park brings a touch of Thailand with added thrills and spills. Big-hitters like the Tower of Power and The Dragon keep the screams coming, while the Mhai Tai River and the huge wave pool are great for all the family. Kids get the Lost City - a fortress teeming with bridges, waterfalls, tipping buckets and 9 slides suited to youngsters.
Siam Park is off-site, but there's a free shuttle bus to the park. And just you're aware, some of the slides here may be too big for little ones. Check out Siam Park's website for all of the amazing slides and further info.
- 3 attractions have a minimum height of 110cm
- 5 attractions have a minimum height of 125cm
- 1 attraction has a minimum height of 140cm and minimum age of 14 years.
TUI KIDS’ CLUB, May-Oct
Our TUI KIDS’ CLUB offers everything from disco nights to parent-and-baby sessions, five days a week. Minis looks after 3 to 6-year-olds, while Maxis puts on activities for children aged 7 to 12. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
Outdoor activity pool
The activity pool is heated in winter.
RoomsView all rooms
Bungalow with Terrace
These bungalows come with a terrace, a kitchenette and a lounge. They also have Wi-Fi, a TV, tea and coffee facilities, a microwave and a hairdryer. They sleep up to six with two twin rooms, plus a sofa-bed in the lounge.
Bungalow with Terrace
These bungalows come with a terrace, a kitchenette and a lounge. They also have Wi-Fi, a TV, tea and coffee facilities, and a hairdryer. They sleep up to four with a twin room, plus a sofa-bed in the lounge.
Great for families
Traveling with kids? Then HD Parque Cristobal is a "no brainer"
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally