InMarjan Island (Ras Al Khaimah), Dubai and Emirates, United Arab Emirates
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
At a glance
- 6 restaurants
- Private beach
- 5 pools
- No hotel rep - 24-hour support
- 5-minute drive from waterpark
- Close to Manar Mall and Al Muairedh Soug
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
5 outdoor pools
There's five good-sized pools to pick from, each one framed by plenty of sunbeds. And the biggest one is right by the beach, overlooking the sea and volleyball pitch.
The Brasserie offers varied cuisine, featuring classic European and home-made dishes. Meals on the menu include roasted rack of lamb, coq au vin, duck and grilled salmon. Drinks-wise they've got a range of beer, wine and coffee.
Al Marjan international buffet restaurant
There's a range of international and local dishes on offer, along with live cooking stations serving up fresh meals.
Amazing staff and lovely hotel
very good for families, to take care of the pool
Very good hotel ecxept house keeping
Things To DoView all things to do
Step back in time with a visit to Jazirat Al Hamra
From Marjan Island, you can drive to Ras al Khaimah’s legendary ghost town in 15 minutes. Once a busy fishing village, its…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally