InMarjan Island (Ras Al Khaimah), Dubai and Emirates, United Arab Emirates
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
At a glance
- 6 restaurants
- Private beach
- 5 pools
- No hotel rep - 24-hour support
- 5-minute drive from waterpark
- Close to Manar Mall and Al Muairedh Soug
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
5 outdoor pools
There's five good-sized pools to pick from, each one framed by plenty of sunbeds. And the biggest one is right by the beach, overlooking the sea and volleyball pitch.
The Brasserie offers varied cuisine, featuring classic European and home-made dishes. Meals on the menu include roasted rack of lamb, coq au vin, duck and grilled salmon. Drinks-wise they've got a range of beer, wine and coffee.
Al Marjan international buffet restaurant
There's a range of international and local dishes on offer, along with live cooking stations serving up fresh meals.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View and Balcony or Terrace
These deluxe rooms come complete with Wi-Fi*, a 42-inch flatscreen TV and air-conditioning. A sea-view balcony or terrace offers some outside space, too.
It’s a good place to relax
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally