ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 186
At a glance
- Adults-only wing
- Set around 3 bays
- Cinema room
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Close to the quiet fishing village of Grand Gaube
- On the North Coast of the island
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Choice of buffet meals or à la carte options. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 outdoor pools
There's two pools here, one is heated and one is reserved especially for adults. Surrounded by roomy sun terraces and speckled with sunbeds and parasols, there's plenty of room for relaxing.
Creole smoke house
Nestled under one of the islands oldest banyan trees, this eatery offers classic flavours where you can explore the local dishes at both lunch and dinner.
LUX* Me Spa
Choose from a long menu of massages*, body wraps*, facials* and beauty treatments like manicures* and pedicures*. A steam room and sauna are also on offer too.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Double Room with Limited Sea View and Balcony or Terrace
These deluxe double rooms have a balcony or terrace with partial views of the Indian Ocean. In your room you'll have a king-size bed, separate bathroom with amenities, slippers, bathrobe and hairdryer, large flatscreen TV with movies on demand, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, safe and free Wi-Fi.
Lux Grand Gaube
Our expectations were highly surpassed
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally