ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 181
- Buildings: 68
- Floors: 1 or 2
At a glance
- On the beach
- Huge pool
- Two à la carte restaurants
- Near a small commercial centre, with a selection of restaurants and shops
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
1 à la carte meal per week. Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - until 23.00. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Make a splash in one of the largest pools in Goa. It comes with sunbeds, pool towels and shower area. You'll also be able to play water polo here.
Indian à la carte restaurant
Providing you with the finest Indian cuisine, you’ll have your choice of dishes from all over the country with favourites like kebabs and curries. You're entitled to one visit a week. There's an extra charge for seafood.
Seagull buffet restaurant
The Seagull buffet restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Calm and serene resort
Awesome Atmosphere at Resort
No Response from Hotel and its GM even before we arrive.Poor Show Novotel
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally