2) What's included when I upgrade to Premium seats?
The following are included with our Premium seats for TUI flights only...
- At least a 36" seat pitch, or a 38" seat pitch on the Dreamliner
- Amenity kit from luxury cosmetics brand, Rituals
- Improved seats offering more comfort and a bigger recline
- Duvet and pillow on night flights
- 9" seatback TV
- Noise-reduction headphones for use during the flight
- The latest blockbuster movies, TV, music and games available on demand
- Kids' TV channels
- Enjoy a range of soft drinks, juices, beer, wine and spirits as well as tea and coffee on us. Please note, this excludes Champagne and sparkling wine.
- Day-before bag drop at selected airports
- 23kg luggage allowance and 10kg for children under 2, when you're travelling on a package holiday
- 4-course meal and afternoon tea or a hot breakfast sandwich before landing. Just so you know, children's meals for 2 to 12-year-olds are available on long haul flights. You'll be able to select them during the booking process.
- Priority access to bag drop/check-in
- Complimentary pre-departure drink
- Ability to choose your seats from the map of the plane immediately after booking your holiday within our Flight Extras page
- Fast-track through security in the UK
- Airport lounge access in the UK
- Priority boarding
- Premium Arrival Service - be among the first to leave the aircraft with our Priority Disembarkation
To book Premium seats you can add them whilst making your holiday booking. If you've already booked your holiday, you can add premium seats through your Customer Account or Manage My Booking if you booked online or, if you booked in a Holiday Store, you can either add premium seats in the store you booked in or you can call us on 0203 636 1790.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?