3) My holiday's recently been cancelled by you due to COVID-19 - what are my options?
HOLIDAYS BOOKED ON THE TUI OR FIRST CHOICE WEBSITE, OR THE TUI OR FIRST CHOICE APP
You will be receiving either an email or phone call from us to discuss a range of flexible options, including:
1. You can change your holiday to another one currently on sale using Manage My Booking and if the new booking is more expensive than your original booking, we'll give you an incentive to put towards your new booking. Further details will be available in the email we send you.
2. Simply cancel your booking using Manage My Booking and we'll then automatically refund you the amount that you've paid for your original booking. You'll receive your refund within 14 days.
3. If you don't choose one of the above options, after 10 days your booking will be cancelled and you'll receive an automatic refund within a further 14 days. If your booking is a Marella Cruises sailing, you'll have 14 days to decide what you'd like to do before your booking is cancelled - you'll still receive your refund within the 14 days after your cancellation is confirmed.
For customers who have a booking incentive, you can read the booking incentive terms and conditions here.
If you have any technical issues with the above, please contact us on 0203 451 2688.
If you booked through a third party, you should contact them directly, as their conditions around changes and cancellations may differ.
If you've booked a Crystal Ski Holiday, you'll find all the information you need to know on their website.
HOLIDAYS BOOKED IN A TUI STORE
We will be proactively calling you to discuss a range of flexible options - please keep an eye out for a phone call from an unknown number. We'll still be calling you even if the store you booked in is closed due to a local or national lockdown. These options include:
1. You can change your holiday to a different time or destination. If you choose this option and the new holiday is more expensive, you'll receive a booking incentive, so you can find a holiday that's right for you without worrying about the extra cost. Speak to one of our Travel Experts about this when they call you to discuss your options. You have 10 days to amend your booking from when you receive your cancellation confirmation email. After this time, your holiday will automatically be cancelled and you'll receive a refund within 14 days. If your booking is a Marella Cruises sailing, you'll have 14 days to decide what you'd like to do before your booking is cancelled - you'll still receive your refund within the 14 days after your cancellation is confirmed.
2. You can cancel your booking straight away and we'll refund you the amount that you paid for your holiday. You'll have your money back within 14 days.
FLIGHT-ONLY AND ACCOMMODATION-ONLY BOOKINGS
If we have to cancel your booking due to COVID-19, flight-only and accommodation-only customers will receive an automatic refund within 14 days of receiving their cancellation email. If you have an accommodation-only booking, which isn't impacted by travel restrictions, and that you therefore don't want to cancel, please give us a call.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?