24) How much are drinks onboard Marella Cruises?
Our ships are All Inclusive as standard. Some of the drinks included in this offering are:
- Selected draught beer and cider
- Selected wine by the glass
- Spirits and aperitifs, including lots of big brands
- A range of cocktails, from Long Island Iced Tea to Pimm's and lemonade
- Selected soft drinks by the glass, including mocktails and fruit juice
Some of our premium drinks will carry a charge and should you order a drink from the premium section then you will be charged to your onboard account. You can upgrade to Premium All Inclusive at the time of booking your holiday for £60 at the time of booking or once you are onboard. When you upgrade, you'll get all the drinks from our All Inclusive package as well as the following extras...
- Upgraded cocktails, such as mojitos and Champagne cocktails
- Premium gins, vodkas, rums and tequillas, including Bombay Sapphire, and Absolut Vodka
- More choice of whiskies, brandies and Cognacs
- Cans of soft drink
- 1.5 litre bottle of water, per cabin per day
- All drinks from The Coffee Port, after 10am, which are made with premium Lavazza coffee
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?