4) How do I check in online?
Before you fly
For flights with TUI, and our chartered airlines*, online check-in's really easy to use. Here's what you need to do:
- Log in to our Flight Extras website with your flight booking reference, the surname of the lead passenger and your departure date, and select 'check-in'.
- If you've opted for a seat upgrade, you'll be able to choose where you sit at no extra charge. If not, we'll allocate your seat numbers automatically.
- Next, you'll need to add your Advance Passenger Information (API). For more details, check our FAQ section that explains API.
- You'll see boarding passes for your flights in a separate window. Print them out on A4 paper and take with you to the airport. If you're unable to print, you can collect them from a TUI Store or from the TUI bag drop desk at the airport.
- Mobile boarding passes are also available for some routes - please go to the Flight Extras page to find out more.
At the airport
If you've only got hand luggage, you can go straight through to security and the departure lounge. If you've got luggage to go in the hold, you'll need to drop it off at one of the TUI bag drop desks. If you are traveling with another airline, you'll need to head to that airline's check-in desk before you fly.
Your return flight
You'll already be checked-in for your return flight, so keep your boarding passes safe while you're away. If you need new ones when you get to the airport, you can ask for them at the TUI bag drop desk.
If you're not flying with TUI or one of our chartered airlines*, please see our Flying with other Airlines FAQs for what to do.
*Our chartered airlines are Air Europa, Albastar, ASL Airlines France, ASL Airlines Ireland, Evelop Airlines, Germania, Norwegian, Travel Service, TUI operated by Norwegian, and Volotea.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?