20) Do I need to add a US address when filling out the ESTA applciation?

If you are travelling to the US (including Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands) on board one of our ships and you are not staying ashore, you're classed as 'in transit' and can select this during the application process.

Alternatively you can select 'Unknown' and put the name of the ship as the 'Contact'. If you're staying in a hotel in the US either pre or post cruise - you should enter the hotel details.