21) Do I need any extra documents to travel to Mexico?

Yes. You'll need to fill in a Declaration of Goods form up to 30 days before you fly. Each passenger will need their own form, unless you're travelling as a family and all share the same surname. You'll only need one form if that's the case.

If you're travelling with more than $10,000, you'll also need to complete a Declaration of Money form.

Once you've filled out either form, you'll need to print it off ready for your arrival in Mexico. Make sure your passport's valid for at least six months from the date you plan to arrive, too.

Visit the Government's travel advice page for more details.