ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 3 star
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 278
- Lifts: 1 from reception to restaurant and to snack and Taverna restaurant
- Buildings: 12
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Family friendly
- Kids’ pool with slides
- Loads of activities
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 500m downhill to small cove
- 200m to nearest bar and restaurant
- Nearest supermarket is just outside the complex
- 4km to inland village of San Climent
- 10km to capital of Mahon
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Full Board meals. Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including beer, wine, fruit juice and mineral water. Snacks, ice-cream and cakes between meals.
FacilitiesView all facilities
For buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the selection of pastries served up between mealtimes and don't miss out on the weekly gala suppers. And there's ice-cream too, it's available 10am-6pm. Some imported drinks may be at a charge.
This pool is massive and it's surrounded by loads of sunbeds for you to sit back and soak up the sun.
There's plenty of seating at this place with views overlooking the pool and gardens. During the afternoon you can enjoy tea and coffee. And come the evening shows are performed here. You may find that some imported drinks have an extra charge.
Lovely family holiday
Great hotel - shame about the food
Last Holiday with TUI
Fabulous family holiday - well done TUI
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally