ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 598
- Lifts: 17
- Buildings: 9
- Floors: 4
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- On a beach
- Children’s splash park
- 5 restaurants
- On a stretch of fine, golden sand in Playa de Muro in Alcudia Bay
- Convenient location with the nearest beach, bar and restaurant all within 50m
- 100m to nearest shop
- 3km to Ca'n Picafort centre
- 4km to Alcudia
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Generous in size, the pool here takes centre-stage dotted with glossy palms and whirlpool baths. Sunbeds and parasols align the surrounding terrace
There's tons of fun for little ones with slides, fountains and play equipment in the splash pool.
Kids' Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11 year olds
Designed for 3 to 11 year olds, our Kids’ Clubs offer two hours of activities, six days a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. There’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5 year-olds, @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, and all sessions are themed so fun is guaranteed. We’ve also introduced The Hangout - where teens from 12 to 15 can chill out and relax in their own space. Nearly all our Kids’ Clubs are free, with evening activities available at a small charge. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids Club team are trained to UK standards and have undergone relevant checks.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Balcony
These twin rooms come with a balcony, Wi-Fi, a TV, minibar* and a kitchenette. They sleep up to three with a sofa-bed in the bedroom.
Perfect for families!
Lovely family vaccation
Good hotel , great with kids
Not the greatest place in majorca
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally