ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 217
Things you'll love
- Infinity pool
- 2 restaurants
- Next to the beach
- Located in a secluded bay
- Restaurants and bars nearby
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Found on the rooftop, you'll be able to enjoy the panoramic views of the beaches as you swim or relax by the pool.
Salt and Sea restaurant
A contemporary Mediterranean restaurant with an open kitchen, so you can watch the chef's create traditional dishes such as tapas and seafood paella.
Offering customised treatments designed to leave your skin glowing. Plus. there's a relaxation area on the rooftop to enjoy the impressive views.
Can't wait to come back!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally