ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4 Star Superior
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 160
- Lift: 1
- Building: 1
- Floors: 4
Things you'll love
- Close to lively nightlife
- Stylish pool area
- Swim-up bar
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- On the beach, separated by a promenade
- 600m to resort centre and harbour
- Shops and bars are 50m away
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Surrounded by palm trees the pool has a decked terrace with sunbeds and parasols.
Palmyra buffet restaurant
Palmyra is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serve local and international cuisine. There's a varied buffet featuring show cooking and themed nights.
Daytime activity programme
There's a daily programme of activities at the pool and on the beach. You can watch sports events and movies in the Paramount, as well as listening to live music.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony
You’ll have views of the sea in these twin rooms. Outside there’s a balcony for that extra bit of space. And there’s 1 extra bed. Air-conditioning is also available from May to October.
Double Room with Large Balcony
These double rooms come with a large balcony for that extra bit of space outside. You’ll have 1 extra bed. There’s Wi-Fi*. Plus air-conditioning is available from May to October.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally