ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 225
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Family friendly
- Free entry to the waterpark
- Refurbished in May 2019
- Free Wi-Fi
- 150m to Port des Torrent beach
- 4km to San Antonio
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00. Snacks 10.30-18.00.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Criss-crossed by a bridge and a waterfall, the pool area is surrounded by sunbeds and parasols - ideal if you want to grab a good book and unwind.
El Patio buffet restaurant
El Patio buffet restaurant offers a variety of international dishes, and for the little ones there's a children's buffet menu. It's recently been upgraded in May 2019.
Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11-year-olds
This has been recently refurbished for May 2019. Designed for 3 to 11-year-olds, our kids’ clubs offer two hours of themed activities, six days a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. There’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds, and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year-olds. Nearly all our kids’ clubs are free, with evening activities available at a small charge. For your peace of mind, all of our kids’ club team are trained to UK standards and have undergone relevant checks.
Amazing island, average hotel
OK but could be better
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally