The Sensatori Ibiza boasts six pools and six restaurants. The facilities are spread over a huge area of land, with a space called The Retreat set aside for sports facilities, a children's splash park, and a peaceful spa* with a treatment menu that caters for adults and children. It takes around five minutes to walk to this part of the complex, and it's worth knowing that the whole resort is set on a steep hill.
Sports & Activities
Mini-buses are on hand to ferry guests to and from The Retreat, which is a five-minute walk from the heart of the resort. Here, you’ll find things like an archery range, a tennis court, and a dance studio.
There's games, arts and crafts and themed days at the Play House for children aged between 3 and 12 to get involved in.
- Sports and wellbeing programmeA mini-bus will shuttle you to The Retreat section of the resort. Here, you'll find a range of activities, including, two tennis courts, archery and a dance studio.
- Two tennis courts
- Five-a-side artificial grass football pitch
Food & Drink
Big buffets are served in the main restaurant. For dinner with a view, head to the rooftop Sunset Restaurant & Lounge Bar, which plates up Mediterranean favourites like tapas and paella.
There’s an Italian trattoria offering all the usual suspects. Over in The Retreat section of the resort, a five-minute walk away, you’ll find a Pan-American eatery where you can enjoy a buffet at lunch, and get your hands on burgers, nachos and barbecued ribs at dinner.
You can pay extra to eat in two other restaurants. There’s a sushi and stone grill place on the beach, plus a cosy North African eatery where you can enjoy the likes of tagines and couscous in traditional surroundings. Read more ››
- Sunset Mediterranean restaurantThis sea-view place deals in local cuisine, with dishes like black rice paella. Just so you know, men need to wear long trousers or smart, tailored shorts in the restaurants.
- Pan-American restaurantPick up sauce-smothered ribs and other stateside favourites here. You'll find this place over in The Retreat area. Just so you know, men need to wear long trousers or smart, tailored shorts in the restaurants.
- A la carte diningAt the Pan-American, T-Beach*, Sunset Mediterranean, Trattoria La Torre and Le Souk* restaurants.
- Trattoria La Torre Italian restaurantFor trattoria-style dining, featuring wood-fired pizzas and fresh pasta. Just so you know, men need to wear long trousers or smart, tailored shorts in the restaurants.
- International buffet restaurantThis place serves up a great selection of dishes from around the world. Just so you know, men need to wear long trousers or smart, tailored shorts in the restaurants.
- T-Beach restaurant*Here, you can grill your meat and fish yourself on a volcanic hot stone, or choose from a selection of sushi dishes. Just so you know, men need to wear long trousers or smart, tailored shorts in the restaurants.
- Le Souk restaurant*This place lets you sample beef tagines and couscous in an authentic setting. Just so you know, men need to wear long trousers or smart, tailored shorts in the restaurants.
- Sunset Lounge Bar
Health & Beauty
You’ll find the resort’s gym and Prestige spa* in The Retreat. The latter features a pool with hydro-massage jets, and a thermal zone with an ice fountain, sauna and steam bath.
There's a string of treatment cabins in the spa*. This is the place to indulge in massages, facials and body wraps. Plus, yoga and meditation sessions are hosted at the Jade Jagger-designed wellbeing space.
- Prestige spa*The spa is over at The Retreat area - a five-minute walk or short mini-bus ride away from the main resort. It comes with an indoor pool, a thermal zone, sensation showers and an ice fountain. There's also a beauty zone offering pamper treatments like massages and body wraps. There are his and hers treatments, too.
- Wellbeing area
After dark, you’ll be able to choose from on-stage shows and live music in the piano lounge.
Spectacular views come courtesy of the Sunset Bar’s outdoor terrace, so there's no need to venture out to Café Del Mar.
- Evening entertainment programmeYou can expect West End-style shows, top tribute acts, contemporary and classical musicians and Play House live with shows and games for children.
- Play House children's clubAt the Play House, daytime activities are anything but ordinary thanks to the Silly Science Lab, Crazy Kitchen and the Arts and Crafts Zone. Evenings, meanwhile bring parties and movies, plus, you can pay a little extra for sleepovers. Free supervised sessions for 3 to 12 year-olds are available 6 days a week for an hour or two. You can use the facilities as a family with our special 'stay and play' sessions, available 7 days a week. All staff hold UK-accredited childcare qualifications.
- Sensory nursery*Toddlers and babies get their own multi-sensory Nursery, which comes with the likes of flashing lights, tactile panels and a Little Land of Nod sleeping room. It’s designed for little ones aged up to four years and is available seven days a week, all year round. Morning sessions start at 9.30 and afternoon sessions start at 13.30, each session lasts three and a half hours. The sessions can be booked in blocks of 6, 9, 10 or 13 if you’re staying for a fortnight, or just 6 if you’re here for a week. They start the day after you arrive and run consecutively until the sessions run out. Nursery sessions need to be pre-booked in the UK because of the strict child-to-staff ratio.
There are six pools on offer, including an adults-only pool with built-in loungers, and a splash pool just for children over at The Retreat, complete with fountains and tipping buckets.
- Children's splash poolWith slides, fountains and tipping buckets. It's located in The Retreat, just a 5-minute walk away, or even less if you hop on a mini-bus.
- Main outdoor poolWith a separate whirlpool.
- Outdoor activity pool
- Adults-only outdoor poolA good-sized pool with in-water sunloungers, overlooking the beach with sea views. There's Balinese beds* dotted around too.
- Indoor pool*With hydro-massage jets. You'll find this pool in the spa, within The Retreat section of the resort. The mini-bus can shuttle you here, or it's a few minutes' walk.
- Outdoor pool at The Retreat*You'll find this pool over at The Retreat. It's a short walk or mini-bus ride from the main resort.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Courtesy showers
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
This resort is located on a steep hill with no lift access to the main blocks.