ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 255
- Lifts: 3
- Building: 1
- Floors: 11
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Family friendly
- Range of pools and splash park
- Kids' clubs for ages 3 to 11
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- TUI FAMILY LIFE until May 2020
- On the beach
- Opposite shopping bazaar
- 6km to Playa del Inglés
- 300m to bus stop - services to Las Palmas every 20 minutes
- View Location
TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES
Hotels designed for families
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Daytime snacks, sandwiches, ice-cream and cake.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Lined with a terrace, dotted with loungers and palms.
There really is hours of entertainment for little ones in this fountain and slide filled shallow pool. Even better there are sunbeds you can keep a watchful eye from, plus there's another pool right next to it for older ones and family fun.
Bamse Club organises fun-filled adventures for 3 to 5-year-olds, while 6 to 11-year-olds can get stuck in with challenges and water games at @611. Nearly all our kids’ clubs are free, with evening activities available at a small charge. For your peace of mind, all of our kids’ club team are trained to UK standards and have undergone relevant checks.
RoomsView all rooms
Split-level 1 Bedroom Family Room with Pool View and Balcony
These 1-bedroom family rooms are set across two floors separating the twin bedroom from the lounge area. They also feature a balcony with a pool view, a mini-fridge and air-conditioning from May to October.
Junior Suite with Balcony
This junior suite can occupy up to 4 guests. You'll have a twin bedroom, plus some suites have 2 sofa-beds in the lounge area, too. Other suite features include a shower, a TV, a mini-fridge, air-conditioning from May to October, and Wi-Fi. And last but not least, the suite is complemented by a balcony.
Nice for a week.
Great family resort
The best 4 stars hotel for last time
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally