ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: B Class
- Rooms: 60
- Buildings: 5
- Floors: 3
Things you'll love
- 24/7 on-site bar
- In the heart of lively nightlife
- Scene Rep service
- A minute from bars and clubs
- A 15-minute walk to Paradise Beach
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
Continental buffet breakfast.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The pool area is surrounded by sunbeds and parasols. Palm trees are dotted around the pool, giving you a bit of extra shade.
As part of the à la carte restaurant, the taverna is open 'til the late evening. Grab a full English breakfast to start the day, and come back for dinner later. Snacks and drinks are on offer during the day to keep you going through 'til dinner.
A la carte restaurant*
The à la carte is open until late evening.
Great location & value for money
Good value for money
Cheap first holiday
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally