ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: A Class
- Rooms: 77
- Buildings: 4
- Floors: 3
Things you'll love
- Close to nightlife
- Pool with a hot tub
- 24-hour bar
- 5-minute walk to the beach
- A few minutes' walk to the centre of Kavos
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Spend the days chilling out by the pool. There's a Jacuzzi® close by if you're after a relaxing dip. And the sun terrace has plenty of sunbeds if you'd rather just soak up the sun.
You'll find the jacuzzi® next to the pool at Ekati.
Drinks are available 24/7 at this place.
RoomsView all rooms
2 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony or Terrace
These studios include a balcony or terrace, two twin rooms, a lounge, a kitchenette and air-conditioning*.
Studio with Balcony or Terrace
These studios include a balcony or terrace, a kitchenette and air-conditioning*. They sleep up to three with twin beds and an extra bed as needed.
Fab 2 weeks at the Ekati ( Not to be confused with the Ekati 2 which is across the road!)
1st girls holiday
Had a good time
Surprisingly good!! Had a great time :)
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally