ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: A Class
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 85
- Lifts: 2 in building A, 1 in building B
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 5
Things you'll love
- In the heart of Protaras
- Swimming pool
- Friendly staff
- The complex is made up of two buildings on the main coastal road to Protaras
- Shops‚ bars and restaurants nearby, some of which can be lively in high season
- Supermarket opposite apartment building, open all hours
- 200m from the hotel to Fig Tree Bay
- 200m from the apartment building entrance to nearest bus stop - timetables available from reception
- View Location
FacilitiesView all facilities
Alva's international café
This open-air restaurant is set in tropical gardens and comes complete with its very own bar. The restaurant offers international food. You'll need to book if you'd like to eat here on a Saturday night. Smart casual dress code is asked here.
This outdoor pool is set close to the bar and surrounded by plenty of seating, with sunbeds and chairs on the terrace.
Open from May to October.
RoomsView all rooms
Studio with Balcony
These smart modern studios sleep up to 3 people with twin beds and an extra bed provided. There's a kitchenette with a fridge so it's possible to prepare meals and drinks. There's air-conditioning available and there's also outside space provided as you'll have a balcony.
Hotel Alva Protaras
Another great stay
Great location and friendly staff
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally