Sports top the facilities list at this sea-view hotel. You can do everything here from football to basketball. Then, if you want to try watersports, you can hire equipment from huts on the beach, a five-minute walk away. Entertainment comes in the form of live singers or tribute acts and magic shows.
Sports & Activities
The hotel has a small sporting empire that includes beach volleyball nets, basketball, tennis and mini-football courts.
For water sports*, visit the vendors on the beach, five minutes’ walk away.
- Table tennis
- Pool table*
- TennisIf you'd like to play a game of tennis, you'll need to book the court at reception.
- Water bikes*
- Water polo
- Multi-sports court
- Mountain bike hire
Food & Drink
The hotel has two restaurants. One is a buffet set-up, and there’s a small buffet area that’s just for children.
The hotel’s à la carte restaurant is lit by candles. From its windows, you can look out over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Triantafylla buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sit either indoors or al fresco on the terrace with beautiful views of the sea. You'll be able to enjoy show-cooking, and there's a section for healthy eaters, too. Early meals can also be arranged. Tea, biscuits and coffee are available between 4pm and 5pm and sandwiches are available until 11.45pm. Themed evenings are held seven nights a week and there's a children's buffet with a seating area. There is a dress code here, in the evening gentlemen are asked to wear short sleeves and full-length trousers.
- Mesogios international and local cuisine restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] You'll get one free visit here per stay, and you'll need to reserve a table in advance. There's an evening dress code too, gentlemen are asked to wear short sleeves and full length trousers.
- Meridian lounge bar and terraceOpening Times: [10.00-01.00] You'll be able to grab a drink and a snack here. There's comfy seating, a TV and a selection of soft, hot and alcoholic drinks. Snacks include sandwiches, pies, pizza, ice-cream and popcorn. And to top it off, the evening entertainment is held here some nights, too. Remember there is a dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear short sleeves and full length trousers.
- 2 pool barsOpen from May to October, these bars offer a range of drinks, light snacks and ice-cream.
- Kids' diningOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] Children can dine at the buffet restaurant.
- A la carte diningOne free visit per stay at Mesogios international and local cuisine restaurant.
Health & Beauty
The hotel has a gym, and you can also pay a bit more to use a sauna and steam room after your workout.
- Health club*The sauna and steam bath are open from 8.15am 'til 6.15pm, and you're entitled to use the facilities once during your stay. You'll need to book for treatments, massages are available from 10am 'til 6.15pm.
- GymOpening Times: [08.15-18.00] There's a variety of equipment to help you keep you in shape.
- Steam bath*
- Whirlpool bathOpening Times: [08.15-18.00] The whirlpool bath is available in winter.
- Body wraps*
Time is swallowed up easily in the evenings here. During the summer months there’s live music and tribute acts on every night, plus a mini-disco a couple of times a week for children.
- Daytime and evening entertainment programmeThe evening entertainment programme includes things like live singers and tribute acts. Children can look forward to a visiting clown that performs magic or sets up treasure hunts. And there's also the Bamse mini-disco a few nights a week. During April, the entertainment is more low-key.
There are four pools here. Three of them are outdoors, and two have infinity edges that make it hard to work out where the pool ends and the ocean begins.
In addition to two outdoor infinity pools, the hotel is home to an indoor pool that's heated in winter. Plus, little ones get a pool to themselves.
- 2 infinity poolsOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Set along the coastline, these pools come with beautiful views over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Heated in the winter.
- Children's poolOpening Times: [09.00-18.00]
- Pool towels
- LoungeYou'll find the TV room in the lobby, it comes complete with armchairs and a flatscreen TV.
- Money exchangeOpening Times: [07.30-23.00]
- Mini-marketOpening Times: [08.00-23.00] The mini-market offers some holiday essentials such as snacks, drinks, toys for the sea, suncream and stamps. Open from May to October.
- Laundry service*
- Beach towel service
- Sunbeds and parasols*Around the pools.
- 24-hour on call doctor*
- Free Wi-FiPlease note, Wi-Fi can be slow in the bedrooms.
£490 per personView details
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally