ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 372
- Lifts: 7
- Floors: 5
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Family friendly
- Swim-up rooms
- Pool with slides
- 50m to the pebble beach down some steps
- 1.7km to the centre of Rabac
- 150m to the Girandella complex where you will find some bars
- Bus stop 500m
- View Location
TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES
Hotels designed for families
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
3 outdoor pools
Here you have 3 different pools to choose from. There is a relax pool which has a sun deck and a pool bar with a terrace and there is an activity pool which has a sun deck with sea views. The main pool has a sun deck with views of the sea, plus a pool bar serving snacks.
The buffet restaurant serves local and international dishes, along with show cooking . There are also dedicated children's menus and a corner to prepare baby food. Plus, there's a children's play corner to keep the little ones entertained.
This à la carte restaurant serves up the local specialities. Just to let you know, 1 meal included is included per week as part of your All Inclusive.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Balcony or Terrace
These double rooms come with Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, a fridge and a balcony or terrace.
Double Room with Limited Sea View and Balcony or Terrace
These double rooms feature a balcony or terrace with a limited sea view and include Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and a fridge.
READ BEFORE BOOKING AND AVOID
Not our intended destination, but lots of positives
Brilliant hotel for families!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally