ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 6
Things you'll love
- Secluded location
- Sea views
- Close to the beach
- Restaurant and mini-market nearby
- 10-minute drive to Korcula Old Town
- The transfer time includes a 20-minute ferry crossing plus waiting time from the mainland - ticket payable at the port and is approximately £15 per car one way, based on 2 people sharing, or approximately £2-£3 per passenger if you're travelling on foot.
- View Location
Small & Friendly
Holidays with an authentic feel
- Properties with a traditional feel
- Often family-run
- Picturesque settings, usually by the sea
- Everything from 2T to 5T
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The pool is 7.3 x 4.1 metres in size and 1.4 metres deep, it's shared between the six apartments with a large sun terrace surrounded by stunning views that will take your breath away. With sunbeds and parasols - a lazy afternoon relaxing at the pool is ideal.
RoomsView all rooms
2 Bedroom Apartment with Sea View and Balcony
These 2 bedroom apartments are designed with a warm feel. There’s a balcony overlooking the sea. You’ll have a lounge and kitchenette. Plus air-conditioning is available from May to October.
Apartment 6 with Sea View and Balcony
These 2-bedroom apartments include a double bedroom and twin bedroom. There's also a lounge and kitchenette, plus air-conditioning is available from May to October, too.
Cash only & quite far outside town
Very relaxing stay in beautiful surroundings
Peace and quiet
Lovely little Grgic
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally