If you’re after some travel inspiration, check out these Instagram accounts that deliver it in spades…
Instagram and travel were made for each other. Not only does it allow us to document our own trips, we can also live vicariously through others’ jet-setting ways. Whittling down our list of the best feeds to follow to just 10 was no mean feat, such is the sheer number of wanderlust-inducing Intagrammers out there. But we did the leg-work – losing a blissful afternoon to it in the process – and we hope you’ll enjoy scrolling through this talented bunch’s shots as much as we did…
1) @hirozzzz – Japanese photographer, Hiroaki Fukuda, shares beaches, mountains, countryside and cityscapes in all seasons. If his Instagram feed doesn’t give you itchy feet, nothing will – it’s mind-blowingly beautiful.
2) @zakshelhamer – Follow Zak on his adventures around the world, capturing the kind of moments that make you smile even though you weren’t there. He’s a dab hand at making you wish you were in the great outdoors right alongside him.
3) @aladyinlondon – London isn’t the grey city everyone thinks it is. Just ask Julie. She makes the capital jump out of our screens, and treats every other place she snaps with the same respect. Her blog is a must, too.
4) @eljackson – Samuel Taipale is the epitome of cool, and his shots are bordering on otherworldly. Word of warning: once you start scrolling through his pics, you’ll be there ‘til next Tuesday.
5) @zachspassport – Zach Glassman is a polyglot (a master of several languages) – so he’s already a fascinating guy. He’s based out of New York City, so if you’re a fan of the Big Apple, prepare to fall in love all over again.
6) @_nataliefay_ – Natalie is a food blogger on an around-the-world journey with her partner, Cliff. Funny, inspiring, mouth-watering stuff.
7) @parisinfourmonths – The whole ‘Paris in Four Months’ idea didn’t really work out, seeing as Stockholm native, Carin, ended up moving there permanently. Stalk her page and you’ll see why – it’s a daily reminder of why the City of Lights is always a good idea.
8) @theplanetd – This Canadian couple have travelled to 7 continents together, and brought it to us in a gallery-worthy series of snapshots. Travelling to far-flung corners of the world has never looked so appealing.
9) @drewkelly – Andrew lives in North Korea and his feed gives us a rare glimpse into the one of the most isolated countries on the planet. His storytelling is as gripping as his pictures.
10) @mistersullivan – Originally from Wales, Michael now resides in Gloucestershire, documenting the charms of the UK. And he does a mighty fine job of it. He also captures his jaunts abroad, but it’s the Cotswold cottages and East Sussex seaside we have a soft spot for.
Islands, castles and lakes. See some of the most beautiful places in...
Your ticket to the top. Climb aboard a lift or train and...
Find your perfect duo. See the best lakes, mountains and cities on...
Author: El Berwick
Published: June 17, 2014
Our top deals tailored to you, straight to your inbox Sign up for offers
Shop Finder Ask a question? Contact us
We're part of TUI Group - one of the world's leading travel companies. And all of our holidays are designed to help you Discover Your Smile.
Registered address: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU2 9TN
More from TUI
About TUI MyTUI app Cookies Notice Privacy Notice Terms & conditions Ways to Pay Media Centre Travel Jobs Affiliates Discover Google Play Store App Store for Ios Travel Money Holiday Budget Calculator TUI Group TUI Credit Card First Choice Holiday Brochures Travel After Brexit Holiday Weather
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and Facebook.com/FCOtravel
More information is available by checking /destinations/info/travel-aware
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.
All the flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Some of the flights on this website are also financially protected by the ATOL scheme, but ATOL protection does not apply to all flights. This website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each flight before you make your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk. ATOL protection does not apply to the other holiday and travel services listed on this website.