Win An Exclusive Philip Treacy Hat
To celebrate our new route to Thailand, we’re giving away 5 limited edition hats by milliner extraordinaire, Philip Treacy…
When it comes to haute couture headwear, Philip Treacy is the name celebrities have on speed dial. Madonna, Lady Gaga and Victoria Beckham are just a sprinkling of VIPs on the hat designer’s client list, and this summer we collaborated with the man himself to mark the launch of the 5* Sensatori Resort in Turkey. Our exclusive range of sunhats even saw us grace the pages of *hushed tones* Vogue.com. We did indeed strike a pose.
New route to Thailand
We can’t lie. Being listed alongside the likes of Kate Middleton made us hungry for more (it’s not often one is linked to royalty, after all). So we’ve reunited with Philip Treacy to celebrate the launch of our new route to Thailand this November. The result? An exclusive Asian-inspired pagoda hat, available in 2 colours – an über-chic natural and black, and a patterned natural and burgundy.
The fashion world has already been buzzing about the rekindled partnership, including one of our very favourite magazines, Stylist. Exciting stuff.
Here’s what Philip Treacy had to say about his latest creation: “Asia is such an inspiring continent and I’m thrilled to be celebrating Thomson’s new route to Thailand by bringing the sights, sounds and smells of this beautiful country to life through my pagoda design.”
To experience the aforementioned sights, sounds and smells for yourself, we’ll soon be offering a weekly London Gatwick flight to Phuket… in fact, we’re the only airline flying directly to Phuket. Now the clocks have gone back, we don’t need any more persuading to hunt down some winter rays.
Win 1 of 5 limited edition Philip Treacy hats
So, how does an early Christmas present in the shape of a Philip Treacy hat sound? We’ve got 5 hats to give away here on the blog, and when we say they’re limited edition, we’re not kidding. Only 50 hats in total are available in the UK. All you have to do is answer the following simple question:
Which city in Thailand will Thomson Airways be flying to from November 2013?
Email your answer and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 12th November.
Show <<< TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Philip Treacy Hat Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: Thomson is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of the TUI Travel PLC group of companies, registered in England and Wales under number 2830117 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL.
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: To enter you will need to email the answer to the question to the Promoter (email@example.com), together with your name, address and telephone number. Only 1 entry allowed per person. No purchase necessary.
5. Dates: The competition closes on Tuesday 12th November. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Tuesday 12th November.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
7. Prize(s): There are 5 prizes of Philip Treacy limited edition hats to be won. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
8. Selection of winners: The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
9. Notification: The winner(s) will be notified by email after Tuesday 12th November with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
10. Winner(s) details: Details of the winner(s), name and country of residence, will be obtainable after Tuesday 12th November by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner(s) may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
11. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.