Thomson Wins 9 British Travel Awards
When it comes to awards nights, the British Travel Awards is the crème de la crème. It’s the biggest programme of awards voted for by the public – over a million votes were cast this year – which means it recognises the best of the best in the travel industry, as voted for by you.
That’s why we’re over the moon to have scooped 9 titles at the British Travel Awards 2013, presented at a glittering ceremony in London. That’s 2 more than last year’s record-breaking count. And to top it off, our sister company, First Choice, was voted Best Large All Inclusive Holiday Company.
Voted for by customers
Marketing Director, Jeremy Ellis, had this to say: “The British Travel Awards are the only awards in the travel industry that are voted for by consumers, so we’re particularly proud to win 10.
“It’s also fantastic to secure the Best National Travel Retailer award in the same week we opened our first holiday design store, which showcases the future of our retail network.”
So it’s a huge thank you from us for such an impressive haul of awards. To any travel company worth their salt, it’s their customers’ opinions that really matter. So at the risk of sounding like a teary-eyed Gwyneth Paltrow, we couldn’t have done it without you.
British Travel Awards 2013 – Thomson
- Best National Travel Retailer
- Best Large Holiday Company for Customer Service
- Best Large Family Holiday Company
- Best Large Adults Only Holiday Company
- Best Large Holiday Company to Iberian Peninsula and Islands
- Best Large Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe
- Best Large Holiday Company to North Africa
- Best Large Holiday Company to Italian Peninsula and Malta
- Best Airline for Customer Service