Does authentic Mexico or idyllic Mauritius tickle your fancy? Well, you’re in luck…
After our tantalising post last week – we’re such a tease – we can finally reveal our brand new line-up of holidays, all ready for you to book for next summer. And it’s not just long-haul newbies we’re excited about. We’ve got some other new stuff that we want to shout about. So, without further ado, here are 9-and-a-bit reasons to get fired up about summer 2014…
1) Mauritius – Well, this one sells itself, quite frankly. Paradise beaches, rainbow-bright reefs, top-drawer hotels… it’s the place to go if you’re looking for the ultimate in laid-back luxury.
2) Mexico’s Pacific Coast – How does ‘endless golden sands, tropical jungle, and a mix of old-world Mexican charm and cosmopolitan city life’ sound? Pretty cushdy? Thought so. Oh, and you can tickle your taste buds with a trip to the town of Tequila. Cos it’ll make you happy.
3) Sensatori Resort Jamaica – This addition to the Sensatori stable is set on Negril’s Seven Mile Beach (only bloomin’ well voted one of the world’s top 10 beaches by The Daily Telegraph), and has ocean views from every room. Throw in the likes of a swim-up bar and massage huts on the beach, and you’ll be in paradise.
4) Sensatori Resort Fethiye – One Sensatori in Turkey wasn’t enough. So we’re giving it a sister. It’ll be nestled in a sweeping private bay and home to a whopping 5 pools and 6 restaurants. There’s almost too much choice. We suggest packing a Magic 8 ball to help you decide where you’ll swim and dine.
5) Newcomers to Thomson Couples – Kalamota Island Resort in Croatia (pictured) and Protur Playa Cala Millor in Majorca are newly refurbed and ready to join the Couples Collection. They’re both super-stylish retreats if you’re looking for some relaxation à deux.
6) Florida Twin Centre – For those who like a change of scene mid-holiday, why not start with 10 nights in fun-packed Orlando, then round off the fortnight with a break at the coastal resorts of Clearwater or Miami?
7) New Thomson Family Resort – Introducing the Sirene Belek Hotel in Antalya, Turkey. It’s secured itself a prime beachfront spot, wrapped inside a series of 18-hole PGA-approved golf courses. An Olympic-sized swimming pool and a stylish spa add to its already considerable charms.
8) Seats with Extra Legroom – We’re now offering extra legroom seats on a range of our short and mid-haul flights… so you can kick back en route to your holiday. What can we say? Your wish-list is our command.
9) New-look Long Haul – We’ve rolled out some exciting changes to give you the best possible travel experience… a newly designed menu, on-demand entertainment as standard, better-than-ever Premium Club (pictured), and hassle-free family flying. Aaand relax.
And remember… We’re flying direct to Thailand on the Thomson 787 Dreamliner from winter 2013. Night markets full of delicious Thai food, boat trips to James Bond Island, snorkelling in the clear waters around the Phi Phi Islands… tempted?
Which one are you most excited about?
When it comes to flying, you’ve told us you want more options....
Holiday season is upon us, which means one sure thing. Social media...
Walt Disney World in Florida is the number-one choice if you’re looking...
Author: El Berwick
Published: April 17, 2013
Our top deals tailored to you, straight to your inbox Sign up for offers
Shop Finder Ask a question? Contact us
We're part of TUI Group - one of the world's leading travel companies. And all of our holidays are designed to help you Discover Your Smile.
Registered address: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU2 9TN
More from TUI
About TUI MyTUI app Cookies Notice Privacy Notice Terms & conditions Ways to Pay Media Centre Travel Jobs Affiliates Discover Google Play Store App Store for Ios Travel Money Holiday Budget Calculator TUI Group TUI Credit Card First Choice Holiday Brochures Travel After Brexit Holiday Weather
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and Facebook.com/FCOtravel
More information is available by checking /destinations/info/travel-aware
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.
All the flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Some of the flights on this website are also financially protected by the ATOL scheme, but ATOL protection does not apply to all flights. This website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each flight before you make your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk. ATOL protection does not apply to the other holiday and travel services listed on this website.