ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 420
- Buildings: 35
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Adults only
- A la carte dining
- 4 pools
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Frequent buggy transport to and from beach
- Overlooking the Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Surrounded by 1.1 million square metres of tropical forest
- 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte dining. Selected international and local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. 24-hour snacks.
FacilitiesView all facilities
4 outdoor pools
These 4 pools are individually designed with their own style. You'll find terraces filled with sunbeds around each of them, and a few parasols scattered around, too.
Maiko à la carte restaurant
Chefs prepare new and traditional Japanese dishes.
The spa is an ideal place to spend at least 1 day of your holiday. It has stone flooring and typically terracotta walls, with a couple of treatment rooms available.
RoomsView all rooms
Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace
These spacious junior suites come with either a balcony or terrace, offering that extra space outdoors. They include a king-size bed, sofa-bed, minibar*, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi*.
Superior Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace
These spacious superior junior suites offer even more room, and they come with either a balcony or terrace, offering that extra space outdoors. They include a king-size bed, sofa-bed, minibar*, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi*.
Great vacation once again
5* all the way
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally