ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 5 star
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 128
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- One of the world's top beaches
- Beach butlers
- Whirlpool suites available
- Perfect for your wedding day
- A La Carte until April 2020
- On the beach
- 15 minutes from Playacar Golf Club
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
Free resort credit offer
T's and C's may apply.
Honeymoon and Anniversary Offer
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in a selection of restaurants. Selected international and local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Set in a secluded spot, the freshwater relax pool has a peaceful, laid-back vibe and is paired with the 24 Bar – so drinks come either on the terrace or on one of the in-water bar stools.
Sabores Mexican restaurant
This ocean-view à la carte restaurant is open all day. Its gourmet breakfast menu has everything from eggs benedict to quesadillas. Lunch has a casual theme – starring burritos, nachos, burgers, and sharing platters of steak fajitas or salmon and rice. Mexican and Caribbean cuisines are usually the influence behind the dinner options.
In these lessons you can learn how to prepare traditional Mexican cuisine, we're talking fresh guacamole or a exotic tequila cocktail.
My happy place
So Much Fun!
Loving the staff
Wedding Hair Style/Makeup
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally