ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 630
- Buildings: 35
- Floors: 2
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Themed restaurants
- 4 pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect for your wedding day
- On the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3km to Playa del Carmen
- 450m to the beach
- Complimentary beach shuttle - the sands are also accessible by walking for 5 minutes through a covered archway
- Within easy reach of 5th Avenue
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
24-hour All Inclusive. Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unlimited local and imported drinks, 24 hours a day. Minibar and in-room drinks optic with local-brand alcohol. 24-hour snacks.
FacilitiesView all facilities
4 outdoor pools
With tonnes of sunbeds and thatched umbrellas dotted around the sun terrace, there's plenty of space to relax and soak up the sun.
For breakfast and dinner. This place offers buffet and on the spot cooking stations, where you’ll be able to watch dishes being prepared right in front of your very eyes. Themed buffet evenings are held three times a week. And there's a dress code for dinner.
Beach Club restaurant at Riu Yucatan
For lunch and dinner. Head to the beach and enjoy the daytime buffets and the evening Mexican delicacies. For the extra wow factor, watch dishes being prepared right in front of your very eyes. There are 2 sittings for dinner, the first from 6.30pm to 8.00pm and the second from 8.30pm to 10.00pm. There's a dress code for dinner and you'll need to make a reservation in advance.
Great Family Holiday
Saving up to return!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally