ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 396
- Buildings: 9
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- On the beach
- 3 pools
- Close to Playa Del Carmen
- Perfect for your wedding day
- On the beach
- 3km to the resort centre and 5th Avenue with its shops, bars and restaurants
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand and imported alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. In-room drinks optic with locally-branded spirits. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
3 outdoor pools
Surrounded by palm trees, exotic plants and fountains with loads of sunbeds to pick from and soak up the sun.
The Palms buffet restaurant
For breakfast and dinner with on the spot cooking stations, where you’ll be able to watch dishes being prepared from the outset. You can decide if you'd like to dine indoors or out on the terrace. Sample one of the special themed buffets offered three times a week.
If you've worked up a thirst, head to the swim-up pool bar Las Olas.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Balcony or Terrace
These double rooms come with a balcony or a terrace, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a minibar and a flatscreen TV. There's an in-room drinks optic, too – meaning you’ll have your very own locally-branded spirits on tap. They sleep up to four with a king-size bed or two doubles.
An amazing holiday from start to finish!
Not for those looking for a quiet place
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally