ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 300
- Buildings: 23
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- 3 pools
- Private beach club
- Shuttle bus to the beach
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Set in a peaceful corner of Playacar's golf course
- 3.5km from the beach via shuttle bus
- 2km from Playa del Carmen's centre with shops, bars and restaurants located on 5th Avenue
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
24-hour All Inclusive. Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Option to have dinner at the Italian and steakhouse places. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee, 24 hours a day. In-room drinks optic with local-brand spirits. 24-hour snacks.
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 outdoor pools
Dive into the rectangular number, which has partially-submerged sunbeds, or try the smaller circular pool. There's a spacious sun terrace with plenty of space to relax and cool off under a parasol.
For breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sample the specialities and watch dishes being prepared right in front of you. You can choose to dine indoors or out on the terrace, and there are special themed evenings three times a week.
Choose from a range of massages and beauty treatments for a spot of indulgence, or pamper yourself at the hairdressers.
Two Family Vacation
Wonderful resort even better people
A perfect slice of heaven
Resort is ok but definitely not 4 stars like it is listed on other travel sites
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally