ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 569
- Lifts: 4 in main building, 2 in annexe building
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 14 in main building, 5 in annexe building
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- On the beach
- 4 pools
- Pacha nightclub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Beachfront hotel with prime location in the heart of the resort
- Directly opposite the Mayfair and Caracol shopping centres
- 20m to shopping area
- 1km from the sizzling nightlife of Cancun
- Golf courses nearby
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. In-room drinks optic with local-brand spirits. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
3 outdoor pools
Take your pick from the 3 outdoor pools. Surrounded by sun terraces, you can choose your ideal spot, pull up a sunbed, seek shade under a parasol and relax.
Miramar buffet restaurant
Offering a variety of local and international buffet dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's on-the-spot cooking stations where you’ll be able to watch dishes being prepared in front of you. Themed buffet evenings are held three times a week.
This restaurant offers a buffet lunch, with a variety of snacks during the afternoon such as burgers and hot dogs. By night, it becomes a steakhouse with lots of dishes to choose from. You'll need to make your reservation in advance.
NICE BUT COULD BE BETTER
worst experience at Hotel Riu Cancun
Not as bad as made out
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally