ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 371
Things you'll love
- Adults only
- On the beach
- Great dining scene
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
A la Carte
Luxury hotels from around the world
- First Class hotels
- International brands and boutique properties
- Private taxi transfers
- 20kg luggage allowance with TUI
- Free Select Your Seat service with TUI
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
5 outdoor pool
You've got plenty of pools to pick from, they're scattered around the resort. There's one that stands out, it's long and rectangular it's lined with sunloungers and overlooks the hotel's beach.
Feel Harmony Spa*
There's a big list of treatments to pick from here, they've got scrubs, swedish massage, aromavedic baths, and the fango massage which is a wrap known to eliminate toxins. They've also got steam baths, whirlpool baths, saunas and a cool water plunge pool.
There's a DJ playing house music here.
RoomsView all rooms
Oceanfront Deluxe Double Room with Sea View and Balcony
These rooms are a little extra as they come with a full sea view.
This is not a luxury hotel
Hyped up but significantly let down
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally