ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 756
- Buildings: 24
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Beachfront setting
- Sea-view pool
- 6 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Perfect for your wedding day
- On a 500m stretch of beach
- Bahia Principe Village shopping and leisure centre, with a karaoke bar, snack bar, disco, casino, boutiques and jewellers
- 3 golf courses nearby
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
With whirlpools, fountains, and a kids section. Towels are also available.
Main buffet restaurant
Offering a variety of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mikado Japanese à la carte restaurant
Offering authentic Japanese dishes. This place comes with a dress code, it's full-length trousers for men. You'll also need to make your reservation in advance.
RoomsView all rooms
Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace
These warm, bright junior suites sleep up to 4 with 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and a sofa-bed. They're spacious rooms with a balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and safety deposit box*. You'll also find a whirlpool bathtub.
I have mixed feelings on this place
First time to Punta Cana,
Do not have a wedding here it will not go well
Not bad, but will never return.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally