ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 85
Things you'll love
- Beachfront setting
- 2 restaurants
- Big watersports offering
- On the beach
- 800m to Holetown
- Regular bus service to Bridgetown and Speightstown
- On rare occasions, after excessive rainfall, the mangrove pond adjacent to the hotel overflows, so bathers may have to find an alternative spot of beach to bathe on
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Garden Restaurant
Big buffets are laid out in the Garden Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. The spread’s a mix of Barbadian flavours and international dishes.
The pool's set in scenic gardens, with an abundance of plants and palm trees close by. There's a roomy terrace, too, with comfy loungers to relax on.
There's a variety of treatments on the cards here, including massages, manicures and pedicures.
3 star Hotel all inclusive
Everything you need!
3 stars but a hidden gem.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally