InChiang Mai, Thailand
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 383
Things you'll love
- Next to the night market
- Mountain-view swimming pool
- Sunset rooftop bar
- From Bangkok Airport you'll get a 70 minute internal flight to Chiang Mai. A private transfer will then take you to your chosen hotel, which could take up to 20 minutes
- Situated in the centre of Chaing Mai's night bazaar
- Close to the cities landmarks
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FacilitiesView all facilities
Latest Recipe buffet restaurant*
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant includes a menu of internationally inspired dishes made from fresh, seasonal ingredients with a modern twist.
This outdoor pool features clear views of the surrounding landscape and city beyond. There's a handful of sunloungers and parasols lining the sun terraces edge.
Open daily, THE SPA offers a range of treatments and services, some of which include a variety of massages, aromatherapy and body treatments. A spa tub, sauna and steam room are also available.
Best place to stay in Chiang Mai -fit for royalty. Literally!!
Great hotel & wonderful location
YESSSS, this hotel is heaven!!
Great Birthday Trip : ))))
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally