InChiang Mai, Thailand
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 84
- Floors: 4
Things you'll love
- Close to the historic quarter
- Riverside swimming pool
- Cooking classes
- From Bangkok Airport you'll get a 70 minute internal flight to Chiang Mai. A private transfer will then take you to your chosen hotel, which could take up to 20 minutes
- Central location
- Close to temples and markets
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
Free dinner offer
Please note, drinks are not included and you must be staying for a minimum of three consecutive nights. And just so you know, this offer is not available between 27th September 2019 and 11th October 2019.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Start the day with a breakfast buffet of fresh juices and a selection of hot and cold dishes. For lunch and dinner, it's a choice of international and Indian cuisine.
The Service 1921 Restaurant & Bar*
Open for lunch and dinner with a menu offering Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese dishes. The cellar houses an extensive list of wines from around the world, with cocktails available from the bar.
Indulge in some relaxation with a choice treatments including, massages, manicure and pedicures. Steam rooms and a sauna are also available, as well as a rooftop deck with loungers and daybeds with views of Mae Ping River.
great view and fantastic service
Complete relaxation in the middle of Chiang Mai!
Welcoming staff, beautiful surroundings
Excellent stay in every way
Warm welcome, great stay
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally