InChiang Mai, Thailand
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 84
- Floors: 4
Things you'll love
- Close to the historic quarter
- Riverside swimming pool
- Cooking classes
- From Bangkok Airport you'll get a 70 minute internal flight to Chiang Mai. A private transfer will then take you to your chosen hotel, which could take up to 20 minutes
- Central location
- Close to temples and markets
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
Free dinner offer
Please note, drinks are not included and you must be staying for a minimum of three consecutive nights. And just so you know, this offer is not available between 27th September 2019 and 11th October 2019.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Start the day with a breakfast buffet of fresh juices and a selection of hot and cold dishes. For lunch and dinner, it's a choice of international and Indian cuisine.
The Service 1921 Restaurant & Bar*
Open for lunch and dinner with a menu offering Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese dishes. The cellar houses an extensive list of wines from around the world, with cocktails available from the bar.
Indulge in some relaxation with a choice treatments including, massages, manicure and pedicures. Steam rooms and a sauna are also available, as well as a rooftop deck with loungers and daybeds with views of Mae Ping River.
Best Indian food by Chef Saeng
A disgrace. Stay elsewhere.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally