Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden
Five stars and membership of the Leading Hotels of the World are testament to this hotel’s high-calibre standing. The spa is a standout, as are the sub-tropical gardens it sits in. There are two pools, as well as four restaurants including an elegant Italian place and an Oriental that serves fantastic Thai cuisine.
Sports & Activities
- 2 tennis courtsThese are floodlit, artificial grass courts.
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- 18-hole putting green and driving range*
- 18-hole practice green*
Food & Drink
- La Palmera Real restaurant*Opening Times: [07.30-11.00, 12.30-16.00,] Outdoor restaurant serving tapas, salads, fresh grilled meat and fish. Half Board guests can dine in here.
- The Oriental à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [19.00-23.00, 18.30-22.30] An Oriental-styled restaurant serving Asian cuisine with a three course menu. This place is open Thursday to Monday, except in May and July when it's open all week.
- Bar Hall*Opening Times: [10.00-01.00]
- La Parrilla Spanish à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-22.30, 19.00-23.00] Regional and Spanish cuisine is served here. It's open Saturday to Wednesday, except in May and June when it's open all week.
- Breakfast room*For breakfast, there's a hot buffet, show cooking and a fresh juice bar.
- II Papagallo Mediterranean à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-22.30, 19.00-23.00] This place offers classic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine with an open-air terrace. Open June to September.
- Christmas Eve gala mealThis gala meal takes place on Christmas Eve. There's a formal black tie dress code.
Health & Beauty
- Oriental Spa Garden* - for ages 16+Opening Times: [08.00-20.00] There's an exceptional fitness room along with thermal pools, saunas and steam rooms here. Specialised treatments like a lavender-scented aromatherapy room, chocolate treatments and volcanic body wraps are also on the menu.
- Turkish bath* - for ages 16+
- Live music
- Botanico Kinder Adventure*During school holidays, it's open seven days a week.
- 2 outdoor poolsThe main pool is surrounded by a sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols. The other is located in the Oriental Garden Spa. Both of the pools are heated.
- Children's pool
- Pool towels
- Reading room
- Landscaped gardensLakes, waterfalls, glossy palms, black swans and Koi carps can all be seen with a stroll through the gardens.
- Room service*
- Courtesy bus
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Reception area
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
While you're away, you can speak to us anytime - we're available 24/7 via the TUI App, phone, SMS and email. The easy-to-use TUI App is also packed with info and tips. It sends you important updates, like your airport transfer times, too.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here