Hotel H10 Conquistador
This place comes with two tropical pools. One is great for games of water polo, while the other has a daybed-covered island in the middle. Dining options include a buffet restaurant and an four à la cartes, and there’s a lobby bar for evening drinks. The hotel’s spa boasts an indoor pool zone, plus a long list of treatments.
Sports & Activities
- Games machines*
- Water polo
- Table tennis*Opening Times: [You will need to pay a deposit.]
- Tennis*Opening Times: [11.00-16.00] Two courts, with equipment provided and with lessons at a charge.
- Full Daytime Activity Programme
- Sports Club Tenerife*
- Kids' parkClub Daisy has two slides, two swings, a sandpit and a climbing frame. For kids from 4 to 12 years, with a height restriction of 1.20m, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Card tables
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantBreakfast and dinner are served here with an outdoor smoking area. This place offers different themed sections such as Spanish, Italian, Mexican and Chinese. Highchairs are available on request.
- Early breakfastsJust ask reception in advance.
- Italian restaurantYou'll get one evening meal here included if you're staying All Inclusive for a week or more.
- Mike's coffee shopOpening Times: [17.00-23.00.] Open five days a week, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Christmas Day gala meal
- Piano Bar DragoOpening Times: [09.00-01.00]
- Pool barThe pool bar offers à la carte lunches‚ snacks and drinks.
- A la carte diningThis is available at the Italian, steakhouse, Senses and Japanese restaurants.
- Japanese restaurantYou'll get one evening meal included during your stay here when you book All Inclusive for at least seven nights.
- Senses restaurantYou'll get one evening meal included during your stay if you book All Inclusive for at least seven nights.
- Steakhouse restaurantYou'll get one evening meal here included if you're staying All Inclusive for a week or more.
Health & Beauty
- Despacio spa thalasso centre*Opening Times: [10.00-19.00] The spa has a wide range of facial, body and seawater treatments. There's also a sauna, whirlpool, relaxation room and massages available. Just so you know, you'll need to be 16 years or older.
- Small gymOpening Times: [10.00-19.00] For adults only. You'll need to wear sports attire and trainers.
- Beauty salon*
- Evening entertainment in summerA variety of outdoor shows such as tribute acts, flamenco dancers and salsa demonstrations. Held by the pool in summer.
- Kids' clubKids will have lots of fun at the hotel-run kids' club.
- Main outdoor poolA good size pool surrounded by a sun terrace with plenty of sunbeds and parasols. Pool towels can also be provided.
- Landscaped terraces
- Smaller outdoor poolThis one is heated in the winter.
- Children's poolChildren have their own pool but must be supervised by an adult.
- Pool towels with a deposit
- Boutique*Opening Times: [08.30-17.30]
- Internet area*In reception, open 24 hours.
- Laundry service*
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi in reception
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here