Holiday Village Tenerife
You won’t go hungry at this place – as well as the main restaurant, which serves up huge buffet spreads, there’s a themed restaurant, which alternates between different cuisine. Special kids’ menus mean that picky eaters are sorted, too. Work up an appetite in the pools – there are 3 of them, plus dedicated pools for little ones. Activities like football and ten-pin bowling round things off.
Sports & Activities
- Swim Academy*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] Lessons by ASA-qualified teachers. For quicker results you can go private. Our Academies are for ages 3 to adult. Places on all three are hot property so get in quick.
- Football Academy*Sessions with FA or UEFA-qualified coaches for ages 5 to 16. Runs from May to October. Times can vary throughout the season.
- Multi-sports courtOpening Times: [09.30-19.00] Ball-based games such as football and volleyball take place here. Plus, there's a net that can be put up so you can play tennis on a small court.
- Table tennis
- Aerial AdventureThis one’s a real favourite with kids – it’s a purpose-built assault course for them to climb up, clamber over, and slide down. Each Holiday Village has a different course. We’re hot on health and safety – kids will be harnessed up whenever they’re tackling the course. Even so, they need to be over six for this one. You can try it, too.
- Games room*Opening Times: [11.00-23.00] With pool tables, air hockey, arcade machines and an American bowling alley*.
- Stage Academy*Times vary throughout the season. The Stage Academy is open from July 20th to August 31st.
- PlaygroundOpening Times: [09.30-19.00]
- High ropesRemember to book in for a time slot here.
- Air hockey*
- Arcade machines*
- Pool table*
- Aqua aerobics
- Daytime activity programme
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 12.30-15.00, 18.00-21.00] Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Theme restaurantAlternating between different cuisine. You'll need to make a reservation here. Subject to availability.
- Kids' diningIn the buffet restaurants.
- Trebolino snack bar and barbecueOffering a range of snacks and barbecue dishes.
- Delfin barBy the pool.
- Habana bar
- Tenerife bar
- Chattanooga bar
- Theatre bar
- Buffet restaurantOpen during high occupancy weeks.
- Christmas Day gala meal
Health & Beauty
- GymOpening Times: [10.00-20.00] With plenty of equipment. You'll need to be at least 18 to use the gym.
- Whirlpool*Opening Times: [10.00-20.00] For adults only.
- Beauty treatments*Opening Times: [10.00-20.00] You'll need to be 18 years or over to pamper yourself with the selection of beauty treatments.
- Body pump
- Spa*With hydromassage pool, whirlpool, Roman baths, Finnish sauna and Turkish baths. Just to let you know you'll need to make an appointment to book treatments and some treatments are for adults only.
- First Choice Kids' ClubsThe kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
- Evening entertainmentOur First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes themed and party nights, pop shows, bingo, kids' entertainment, cabaret and colourful shows.
- Kids' cinema
- Escape! teens’ clubThis one’s not a kids’ club – it’s strictly for teenagers – and has plain bonkers stuff, like Water Walkerz – human hamster balls for rolling on the water. There’s free Wi-Fi, too, plus loads of places to hang out with friends.
- 3 outdoor poolsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] With sunbeds and parasols.
- Indoor pool*Opening Times: [10.00-20.00] Part of the spa circuit.
- Shower areaOpening Times: [10.00-20.00] In the spa.
- Kids' pool
- 2 baby splash pools
- Kids' waterslide
- Balinese beds*This new Balinese bed area is a relaxation hot-spot. It's open to families, with a Cava and a fruit service running once a day.
- Crèche*For 0-35 months.
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free entry to Loro Parque for under 12's accompanied by an adultJust so you know, transport isn't included with this.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
The Holiday Village programme runs between May and October.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here