TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes
The two swimming pools have snapped up a prime location. The saltwater pool has views out over the Atlantic. The spa has a whole host of treatments on offer, including bespoke couples treatments.
Sports & Activities
- Squash court*
- Table tennis
- Snooker table*
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantThere's plenty going on here with show cooking, carving stations, a SENSFresh salad bar and al fresco dining. Twice a week, there's themed evenings. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And just so you know, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and a shirt for dinner.
- Culinarium*Our signature à la carte restaurant, the Culinarium, hosts themed evenings that revolve around the likes of seafood, sunsets and local specialities. One visit per stay is included, but you'll need to book in advance. Men need to wear full-length trousers and a shirt for dinner.
- Christmas gala dinnerJust so you know, there's a dress code. Men are required to wear full-length trousers, a shirt, a jacket and a tie for dinner.
- New Year's Eve Gala dinnerJust so you know, there's a dress code. Men are required to wear full-length trousers, a shirt, a jacket and a tie for dinner.
- Pool bar*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- Lounge bar*Opening Times: [18.00-24.30] This is the place for pre-dinner drinks and late-night cocktails.
- A la carte dining*There's a set 5-course tasting menu available for dinner. Just so you know, you'll need to book in advance and gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and a shirt to dinner at all of the restaurants.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*There are a selection of pampering treats on offer here, such as couple's massages and special packages. There's also a sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool.
- GymOpening Times: [08.00]
- Sports and wellbeing classesDaytime activities include relaxing stretching sessions, fitness classes, culinary tastings and games like volleyball.
- Evening entertainmentLive music and local dance groups are on the low-key entertainment line-up. It's mostly held on an outdoor terrace in the summer and indoors in the winter.
- Outdoor poolThe pool offers panoramic views of the sea. Sunbeds, parasols and showers are all available. And towels can be hired for a deposit.
- Outdoor saltwater pool
- Internet area*
- Money exchange
- Laundry service*
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- TV and video lounge
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here