TUI SENSATORI Resort Tenerife
Where is the hotel?
- In the Guia de Isora area on Tenerife’s west coast, one of the sunniest spots on the island
- A new beach with natural swimming pool is right outside the resort
- Backed by Mount Teide and fronted by the Atlantic Ocean
- A few minutes’ walk from Alcalá village, with its tapas bars and cafes
- 10-minute drive from Los Gigantes
- 1-hour drive from Tenerife South airport
Getting to the hotel?
- 60 minutes from TENERIFE AIRPORT (by Coach)
Guia de Isora, on Tenerife’s west coast, is an up-and-coming resort with an old-school Canary Islands feel. The main town is a quiet affair up in the mountains, with sweeping views of the Atlantic. Down by the sea is Playa San Juan, home to a small harbour and a chic prom. And next door is Alcala, a fishing village with a pretty main square.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
This is a TUI SENSATORI hotel up until November 2019, when the name will change to Gran Melia Palacio de Isora.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here