Hotel Jardin Tropical
There are two pools at this place. The main one winds through palm trees and flowering shrubs, and the other's a seafront saltwater pool at the hotel’s beach club. In terms of dining, you’ve got a buffet eatery, a burger place and a trio of à la carte eateries. There are a couple of ocean-view bars for evening drinks, plus exclusive nightspots for The Club guests. Massages and body wraps are on the spa treatment menu, and there's a well-equipped gym for workouts.
Sports & Activities
- Video games*
- Golf*Dedicated golf department and reduced green-fees at local golf courses.
- Table tennis
Food & Drink
- Laguna Food MarketThis is a buffet restaurant with a twist. There's an area that's dedicated to healthy and organic food, while a lot of the dishes are made from locally sourced ingredients. It's open for breakfast and dinner.
- Las Rocas Ocean FoodThe Las Rocas seafood restaurant is down in the Las Rocas Beach Club. It's open for lunch and dinner. Just to let you know, you'll need to book at reception in advance.
- El Churrasco restaurantThis place is open for dinner and is famous for its massive steaks. Your dinner is accompanied by live music on the weekends, too. Be sure to book at the reception in advance.
- Lava barYou'll find this bar in front of the reception, serving up coffee, tea, snacks and cakes. Live music is put on at night.
- Tropic Pool BarServing drinks and snacks.
- Sunset Bar*You'll have access to this bar if you're booking a Club room. It's got a great view of the sea and La Gomera.
- Club Lounge*You'll have access to this lounge if you're booking a Club room. The Club breakfast buffet is offered 8am to 11am, plus cava, wine, beer, snacks, tea, coffee, water and fruit are available from midday. There's also an open bar from 6pm, with alcohol, soft drinks and snacks. On top of all this, there's newspapers, books, board games and free Wi-Fi.
- Beach BarThis is sat next to a saltwater pool overlooking the sea. Loungers are available, or you can hire out a Balinese bed*. Snacks and drinks are served up here.
- Ugo & Vandino Italian restaurantOpen for dinner, this is the place to go for Italian cuisine with fresh, homemade pasta. There's a terrace for al fresco dining, plus show cooking stations.
- Burger & CrabOpening Times: [10.00-16.00] This restaurant does what it says on the tin. It's by the swimming pool and specialises in burgers and crab-based dishes, alongside sandwiches and fish.
Health & Beauty
- Tropical wellness centre*This wellness centre offers a range of treatments, including massages, wraps, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and facials. It's for ages 16 and over.
- GymThis gym sits in a great spot that overlooks the sea. It's for ages 16 and over.
- Outdoor fitness area
- Live musicLive music is taken seriously here. It's put on every night on the terrace and at the Lava bar, plus the Churrasco restaurant on the weekends. On top of this, it's not unusual to find various musicians playing at the reception.
- Kids' clubThis is available during the school holidays, for ages 4 to 12.
- Outdoor poolThe lagoon-style pool has a pair of waterfalls and is set amongst the palm trees. It's open all year round and heated. Parasols, sunbeds and pool towels are free to use, too.
- Kids' poolThis is next to the main pool.
- Las Rocas Beach Club poolThere's a saltwater pool that you'll find down at the Beach Club. There are sunloungers, parasols and towels around it that are free to use, or you can pay a little extra for the added comfort of one of the Bali beds and chill-out beds.
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage store
- Laundry service*
- Club facilities*If you're booking a club room, you'll have access a high-end reception, Club Lounge, Sunset Bar and the Sunset Terrace with Balinese beds and hammocks.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
While you're away, you can speak to us anytime - we're available 24/7 via the TUI App, phone, SMS and email. The easy-to-use TUI App is also packed with info and tips. It sends you important updates, like your airport transfer times, too.
This place will be given a Tour Operator rating of 4T+ from November 2020.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here