Hotel Bahia Princess
This hotel has a trio of pools spread over different levels, with huge sun terraces to maximise sunbathing. Dining-wise, there’s a big buffet restaurant and a poolside place serving à la carte lunches. And in the evenings, you’ve got live music and shows.
Sports & Activities
- Giant chess*
- Table tennis*
- Soft play area
- Daytime activity programme
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 18.30-21.30] This is the place for breakfast and dinner, with show cooking in the evenings. There's a dress code here - men are asked to wear trousers and a shirt for dinner. The dress code for gala meals is a jacket and tie with a shirt and trousers.
- El Balcon snack restaurant*This place is by the main pool. Arrangements are made for those who arrive too late for dinner on the first evening. The hotel also offers a picnic lunch or dinner on your departure day. Lunch is included as part of Full Board.
- Princess bar*This is where the entertainment takes place. Expect music and shows twice a week.
- Piano bar*In the evening at this bar there's a live pianist from 7pm until 10.30pm.
- Coco Loco pool bar*Drinks, fresh fruit juices and smoothies are all on offer here.
- Christmas Day gala mealFormal wear is required with a jacket and tie.
- Vitaminas bar*The Vitaminas bar serves snacks, drinks and ice-cream. There's also take-away food such as burgers, chips and hot dogs from 12.30pm until 3pm.
- A la carte dining*A la carte lunches are available at El Balcon and the main buffet restaurant.
Health & Beauty
- SaunaThere's a sauna available at the nearby sister hotel, Guayarmina Princess.
- Kids' clubIt's a hotel-run club for ages 4 to 12 years.
- Live music and professional shows
- 3 outdoor poolsThe pools are on different levels with plenty of sunbeds scattered around each one. The main pool is the biggest and is heated in the winter.
- Children's pool
- Pool towels
- Laundry service*
- Free Wi-FiWi-Fi is available for free in the lobby and part of the piano bar. There's a charge for Wi-Fi elsewhere.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Due to health and safety reasons, mobility scooters aren't allowed in the hotel. You'll be able to park and charge your mobility scooter in a room near the reception though. If you have a Blue Badge, we'd recommend you take it on holiday with you. Manual and electric wheelchairs are fine to use inside and out.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here