GF Gran Costa Adeje
There are four pools here, including 1 on the roof. There’s a luxurious spa, too, with a range of massages. As for food, you’ve got a choice between the buffet and the à la carte restaurant. And there’s a varied sports menu, too, with tennis, aqua aerobics and more. Professional shows keep things lively at night.
Sports & Activities
- TennisDeposit is required for use of equipment.
- Minigolf*Minigolf equipment is available for a deposit.
- Squash - deposit payable
- Paddle - deposit payable
- Table tennis - deposit payable
- Aqua aerobics
- Pool table*
- Multi-sports court*You are able to play football and basketball on the multi-sports court.
- Games room*
- Air hockey*
- Football - deposit payable
- Basketball - deposit payable
- Daytime activites
Food & Drink
- La Finca buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 13.30-15.30, 18.30-21.30.] La Finca serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner with a different theme every night.
- Juice barOpening Times: [10.30-18.30.] When it's time to cool off grab yourself one of the many different natural juices available.
- La Laja Mediterranean à la carte restaurant*La Laja offers dinner with Mediterranean specialities exclusively for guests staying in the suites. If you're staying All Inclusive, selected drinks are included at this restaurant. Open Friday-Tuesday.
- Pool barOpening Times: [10.00-18.30.] Food and drinks are served throughout the day.
- A la carte dining*A la carte dining is at the Mediterranean restaurant.
- Zumeria Juice BarOpening Times: [10.30-18.00]
Health & Beauty
- GymOpening Times: [10.00-18.00.] Keep your fitness up while away from home with a visit to the gym.
- Spa*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] A wide range of treatments and massages are on offer.
- Hairdresser*Providing men and women's haircuts, blow drys, special treatments, highlights and extensions. Or for something a little more special, facials and weddings packages are available.
- MiniclubOpening Times: [11.00-13.00, 15.00-17.00.] The hotel-run club runs all week except for Tuesday, and is available to all kids from 4 to 12 years-old. Under 4s are welcome too, but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outdoor poolSpacious pool surrounded by sunbeds and parasols.
- 2 outdoor poolsOpening Times: [08.00-18.00] These pools are heated from November to April.
- Outdoor poolThis adults-only rooftop pool has a separate nudist area which is screened off.
- Pool towelsJust so you know, you'll need to pay a small deposit to use these.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Money exchangeIn reception and in the excursion shop.
- Souvenir shopOpening Times: [09.00-13.00, 17.00-20.00.]
- 24-hour reception
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Just so you know, this hotel has gone cash free. Anything you buy will be charged to your room and you'll settle the bill on your last day.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here