GF Gran Costa Adeje
There are four pools here, including 1 on the roof. There’s a luxurious spa, too, with a range of massages. As for food, you’ve got a choice between the buffet and the à la carte restaurant. And there’s a varied sports menu, too, with tennis, aqua aerobics and more. Professional shows keep things lively at night.
Sports & Activities
- TennisDeposit is required for use of equipment.
- Minigolf*Minigolf equipment is available for a deposit.
- Squash - deposit payable
- Paddle - deposit payable
- Table tennis - deposit payable
- Aqua aerobics
- Pool table*
- Multi-sports court*You are able to play football and basketball on the multi-sports court.
- Games room*
- Air hockey*
- Football - deposit payable
- Basketball - deposit payable
- Bike hire
Food & Drink
- La Finca buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 13.30-15.30, 18.30-21.30.] La Finca serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner with a different theme every night.
- Pool bar and restaurantOpening Times: [10.00-18.30] This bar-cum-restaurant serves an à la carte lunch between 12.30 and 4pm.
- The ZumeriaOpening Times: [10.30-18.00] Grab 1 of your 5-a-day at this juice bar. It's located by one of the outdoor pools.
- Grill La Laja restaurant*Opening Times: [19.00-22.30] This grill à la carte is a firm favourite for its meat and fresh fish. Starters, salads, rice dishes and desserts also populate the menu. It's open 5 days a week – Tuesday to Saturday.
- Bar HallOpening Times: [09.00-01.00]
- Bar AtticOpening Times: [11.00-18.00] This bar is just for grown ups and it's located on the sixth floor, next to the solarium.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] You can luxuriate in the Jacuzzi®, plus make use of the Turkish bath or sauna. And you can book in for a massage or beauty treatment too.
- GymOpening Times: [10.00-18.00.] The gym comes equipped with modern cardio and weights machines.
- MiniclubOpening Times: [11.00-13.00, 15.00-17.00.] The hotel-run club runs all week except for Tuesday, and is available to all kids from 4 to 12 years-old. Under 4s are welcome too, but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Live musicThere is a saxophonist every Friday at the Grill La Laja restaurant.
- Evening entertainment programmeDance shows light up the evening.
- Outdoor poolsThe large solarium surrounds 2 swimming pools, plus there's a kids' pool too.
- Outdoor poolThis adults-only rooftop pool has a separate nudist area which is screened off.
- Pool towelsJust so you know, you'll need to pay a small deposit to use these.
- Kids' pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Money exchangeIn reception and in the excursion shop.
- Laundry service*
- Mini-market*Opening Times: [09.00-13.00, 17.00-20.00.]
- 24-hour reception
- Adult only areas
- Room service*Opening Times: [24 hours]
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
While you're away, you can speak to us anytime - we're available 24/7 via the TUI App, phone, SMS and email. The easy-to-use TUI App is also packed with info and tips. It sends you important updates, like your airport transfer times, too.
Just so you know, this hotel has gone cash free. Anything you buy will be charged to your room and you'll settle the bill on your last day.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here