Hotel Taurito Princess
Mealtimes are a treat in the air-conditioned dining room with a menu from the La Choza restaurant. There are nightly themed evenings, too, for a bit more variety. Outside, the two pools are spacious with plenty of sunbeds and parasols around them. And if you're visiting in the cooler months, one of the pools will be heated.
Sports & Activities
- Rifle shootingRifle shooting is for those aged 18 and over.
- ArcheryYou'll need to be 18 years and over to take part in the archery.
- SquashEquipment can be hired with a deposit.
- PlaygroundOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- Pool table*
- Daytime activity programme
- Games room
- Table tennis
- TV lounge
- Multi-sports court
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [08.00-10.30, 18.30-21.30] Make your way to the buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner. There are themed evenings where there'll be dishes from different countries on offer. There's a dress code here, and men are asked to wear full-length trousers to dinner.
- La Choza snack barLa Choza snack bar offers late continental breakfasts from 10am to 12pm and lunch. La Trattoria Italian section is open in the evenings, Thursday and Friday.
- Show cooking
- Lounge barOpening Times: [20.00-24.00] Head to the lounge bar for discos, live music, competitions and professional shows, you'll be kept entertained well into the night.
- Cocoloco pool barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] You'll be able to order locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks at the pool bar to quench your thirst.
- Piano barOpening Times: [17.00-24.00] There's live music at the piano bar every night.
- Lobby bar
Health & Beauty
- SaunaOpening Times: [07.00-19.00]
- Hairdresser*Opening Times: [10.00-12.00, 17.00-20.00] The hairdresser is open five days a week.
- Live showsOpening Times: [22.30] Expect professional acts seven times a week at the Salon Princess from 10.30pm.
- Kids' clubThe hotel-run club is for ages 5 to 12 years.
- Mini-discoThe mini-disco is held at the Salon Princess.
- Evening entertainment programme
- 2 outdoor poolsThese two outdoor pools both come with sun terraces dotted with sunbeds and parasols. They even have sea views, too. One pool is heated from November to April.
- Children's poolThe children get their own separate pool with sunbeds and parasols for the adults to supervise the little ones.
- Souvenir shopOpening Times: [09.00-17.00]
- Internet area*The internet area is open 24 hours.
- GardensThe manicured gardens come with beautiful views of the harbour.
- Money exchangeChange your money day or night.
- Wi-Fi in public areas*
- 24-hour reception
- Gift shop
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here