Riu Gran Canaria
There’s no shortage of pools here – one has infinity edges, another comes with slides for children. And with four restaurants you’ve got plenty of variety at mealtimes, too. As for things to do, there are sports like volleyball, as well as more unusual options like art workshops. In the evenings, there’s live entertainment in the bar.
Sports & Activities
- Riu Fun4All sports and entertainment programme
- Table tennis
- RiuArt*Activities running six times a week.
Food & Drink
- 2 buffet restaurantsFor a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner head to the Las Dunas or El Patio buffet restaurants. They're right next to each other and both have a terrace for al fresco dining. Twice a week there are themed buffets in these non-smoking restaurants.
- Christmas gala meals
- Lounge barThe lounge bar is home to the evening entertainment and comes with a stage and dance area.
- 2 poolside bars
- New Year gala meals
- Kaori Asian buffet restaurantMake a reservation for your evening meal and indulge in the Asian cuisine at this buffet restaurant.
- Atlantico poolside restaurantThis poolside place offers Continental breakfasts, lunch and afternoon snacks. And for dinner, it alternates between a Canarian and grill theme each evening. Reservations are required.
- After Hours barOpening Times: [24.00-08.00] This overnight self-service bar does drinks and snacks between midnight and morning.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*The spa has a variety of massages and treatments to choose from, plus you'll have free use of the steam room and Jacuzzis®.
- Whirlpool bath
- Fitness activities and classesYou find group activities in the RiuFit area.
- Evening entertainment programmeThe evening entertainment includes shows and live music.
- RiuLand Kids' ClubThere are two clubs for ages 4 to 7 years and 8 to 12 years.
- Riu4U Teen clubThere's a teen club ages 13 to 17 years, several times a week.
- Live musicLive music takes place daily in the cocktail bar.
- 2 outdoor poolsOne of the outdoor pools is heated in winter so you can swim all year round. Both pools are surrounded by sun terraces aligned with sunbeds and parasols, plus towels are available.
- Children's poolChildren will love this pool, complete with colourful themed slides and splash zones.
- Adults-only infinity poolThis adults-only pool sits right by the beach promenade.
- Internet area*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Money exchange
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here