Lopesan Costa Meloneras Resort
If you like a good pool, you'll love this place. There's an infinity pool complete with an artificial beach, and three more big pools on top of that. At mealtimes, there’s a duo of buffets as well as three à la carte restaurants. Activities-wise, you’ve got things like tennis and aerobics, as well as a chic spa. Live shows take place on the terrace most nights.
Sports & Activities
- Paddle courts*
- Table tennis
- Wellness programme
Food & Drink
- 2 main buffet restaurantsThe buffet restaurants are open for breakfast and for those on Half Board basis, for dinner. An extra charge may apply. Gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers for dinner.
- 4 pool bars*Opening Times: [11.00-18.00] Keeping you topped up with drinks poolside. Opening times are subject to change.
- Seafood à la carte restaurant*Gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers in the evening.
- Central bar*Opening Times: [09.00-01.00] You'll be able to pick up free Wi-Fi zones here.
- La Plaza bar*Opening Times: [11.00-01.00]
- Brasserie bar*Opening Times: [22.00-02.00] Open on a seasonal basis.
- Christmas gala meals
- New Year gala meals
- A la carte dining*A la carte dining is available at the seafood, Italian, Spanish and steakhouse restaurants.
- Steakhouse restaurant*Gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers in the evening.
- Italian à la carte restaurant*
- Spanish à la carte restaurant*
Health & Beauty
- Spa Corallium*With four hydro-massage pools, 14 treatment rooms and a choice of more than 60 treatments, hydro-thermal circuit with an African sauna, two steam baths, two relaxation rooms, ice igloo, adventure showers, Kneipp pool, Himalaya salt grotto, flotation pool, and a gym plus a beauty corner with plenty of treatments you'll be spoilt for choice here.
- Fitness room
- Wellness programme
- Evening entertainment programmeEvening entertainment includes live music and shows.
- MiniclubThe hotel runs the club for 4 to 12 years, six days a week with a variety of activities to keep them amused.
- 4 outdoor poolsThree of the pools here can be heated depending on weather conditions - they come with sunbeds and parasols.
- Infinity poolThis pool comes with an artificial beach to one side and is edged with palms for that bit of extra shade. As an extra bonus it offers views out across the ocean.
- Sun terraceA sun terrace with gardens is an ideal place to sit and relax.
- Children's pool
- Pool towelsWith a charge to change to fresh towels.
- Money exchange
- Laundry service*
- ReceptionReception is open 24 hours.
- Wi-Fi zones*If you'd like Wi-Fi, there's a small daily fee that gives you access on three devices at the pool area and in your room.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here