Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
There are three spacious pools to wade in, and a roomy terrace for sunbathing. A smart spa deals in massages, and comes with a hot tub and a Turkish bath. Mealtimes are covered by a trio of restaurants – one's self-serve, and the other two are à la carte. After dark, live singers and bands start up. For drinks, there's a cocktail bar by the poolside and a late-night lounge.
Sports & Activities
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantThis restaurant offers buffet breakfast and dinner with live cooking stations, plus themed evenings twice a week. Vegetarian options are available, too. Men are required to wear full-length trousers for dinner.
- Krystal Fusion à la carte restaurantKystal Fusion restaurant is open for dinner. Reservations are required. Men are asked to wear full-length trousers.
- Onix - lobby bar with terrace
- A la carte diningAt the fusion and Spanish restaurants.
- Poolside Spanish restaurantThis place offers up snacks, light meals and tapas at lunchtime*. And it doubles up as a Mediterranean restaurant come dinner time. There's also a terrace for al fresco dining. Reservations are required and men are asked to wear full-length trousers.
- The Palm- bar with terraceOpen in the winter.
- Lido lounge barThere's a stage here where live music takes place several times a week. It's open in the winter.
Health & Beauty
- Spa & Wellness Centre*The spa and wellness centre offers a good choice of massages and treatments. There's also a free-to-use steam bath and whirlpool bath for over-18's, plus a gym for over-16's.
- GymA gym with a range of equipment, located in the Spa & Wellness Centre. It's for ages 16 and over, and you'll need to bring a pair of sports shoes.
- Adults-only steam bath
- Adults-only whirlpool bath
- Beauty salon/treatments*
- Kids' clubThis is open several times a week for ages 4 to 12.
- Live music and showsLive music takes place several times a week in the lounge bar or outside, depending on the season.
- 3 outdoor poolsThere are two pool areas - one has two pools, while the other houses the bigger pool. They all come with sunbeds and parasols, and are surrounded by palms.
- Pool towels
- Kids' pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here